I've suggested these guidelines for myself:
(1) The shoe must be available in at least 5 sizes.
(2) The $50 price tag can be after applicable current sales and discounts.
(3) No shoe club or sample sale site shoes allowed.
(4) The shoes cannot all be from the same store.
If there are anymore "rules" you would like me to follow, feel free to leave a comment!
(1) I have been eyeing these cutout slingbacks for a while now: Scarla by Enzo Angiolini. Several colors are on sale for $39.90 - $46.66 on Amazon.
(2) This bow-adorned d'orsay pump takes my breath away! Zennia by Nine West, $34.99 - $35.60 at Amazon:
(3) I love these lace-up combat boots, especially the studs on the back of the heel. Rebel by Hearts of Darkness, $40.95 at Karmaloop (if you buy anything from Karmaloop, contact me for a 15% off + free shipping code).
(4) Black & white houndstooth with red trimming? AND a bow? Sounds like my perfect shoe! Cover Look III by Naughty Monkey, $45 at Karmaloop:
(5) Every women needs a wedge bootie she can wear on a daily basis! Check out Thriller by Seychelles, available in black and taupe, $49.99 at DNA Footwear.