I've suggested these guidelines for myself:
(1) The shoe must be available in at least 5 sizes.
(2) The $50 price tag can be after applicable current sales and discounts.
(3) No shoe club or sample sale site shoes allowed.
(4) The shoes cannot all be from the same store.
If there are anymore "rules" you would like me to follow, feel free to leave a comment!
Lately I have been wanting fall booties, and major platform sandals...
(1) Juniper by Dr. Scholls, $59.25 at Shoes.com ($44.43 after 25% off with promo code '25SALE'). These look very similar to the 'On the Ridge' boots by Gentle Souls that I have placed on my shoe wishlist since last winter.
(2) These shoes are HOTT, and that's why I love them. DaVinci by Carlos Santana, $62.29 at Shoes.com ($46.71 after 25% off with promo code '25SALE')
(3) A tough looking studded bootie by London Rebel, $55.16 at Asos.com ($49.64 after a 10% discount - ask me for a unique discount code)
(4) I just can't resist glitter shoes. Can't. These are the Bianca Shoe by Jeffrey Campbell, $52.95 at KarmaLoop.com ($45 after a 15% discount + free shipping, leave a comment / send me a message and I will tell you my special discount code).
(5) I also love lace! The Lulu Townsend Vanessa pumps is an elegant lacey shoe, $49.95 at DSW.com.