I've suggested these guidelines for myself:
(1) The shoe must be available in at least 5 sizes.
(2) The $50 price tag can be after applicable current sales and discounts.
(3) No shoe club or sample sale site shoes allowed.
(4) The shoes cannot all be from the same store.
If there are anymore "rules" you would like me to follow, feel free to leave a comment!
(1) Summer fun floral wedges, Desert Queen by Chinese Laundry, $39.90 from Lori's Shoes:
(2) The on-trend leopard pump, Oscar by Jessica Simpson, $49.94 at DSW.com:
(3) A black pump with a twist, the stitched pump by Colin Stuart, $39.99 at VictoriasSecret.com:
(4) The everyday riding boot, Saddle Up by Unlisted, $29.99 - $49.99 on Amazon:
(5) The loafer/oxford/pump hybrid that is HOTT for fall, Zari by Bronx, $74.99 at Heels.com. Buy the Eversave deal, $25 for $50 to Heels.com and get these for $49.99 ($74.99 - $50 + the $25 spent on the deal)! Sign up for Eversave here and get $2 off the deal + use code, 'SHARE,' to get an additional $3 off. (If you want to hear about more shoe deals, like the Shoe Doctor Facebook page.)