I've suggested these guidelines for myself:
(1) The shoe must be available in at least 5 sizes.
(2) The $50 price tag can be after applicable current sales and discounts.
(3) No shoe club or sample sale site shoes allowed.
(4) The shoes cannot all be from the same store.
If there are anymore "rules" you would like me to follow, feel free to leave a comment!
5 amazing shoes under $50(1) The elegant and understated pump, Quircky by Nine West, $34 at Nine West:
(2) The versatile Lucy ballerina flat, $34.48 from Asos.com (available in monochrome, pink, green, and more):
(3) The chunky statement wedge, Wissper by Steve Madden, $49.99 from Piperlime:
(4) The YSL-ish black pump, Theresa by Wild Pair, $49.99 from Baker's Shoes:
(5) The bright peep-toe pump, Croner by Aldo, $49.98 in blue and yellow from Aldo Shoes: